This site is devoted to helping all those DIYers, learn the skills required to set up and use a Wi-Fi network at its best. It was started because,
- Many people don’t know what is Wi-Fi.
- We love this technology but don’t know its proper usage.
- We hate to wait in queues for the support call and then spend hours to fix the issue.
- Wi-Fi is just not limited to use with cell phones and laptops.
- We buy routers looking at its size and price.
- We think one router is enough for the entire house, even if its a large villa.
- We setup devices based on our crude experience and not by following the best practices.
If you agree with with me, then begin with these best practices that will help you fine tune your Wi-Fi setup.